Memories with 2011

Memories with 2011

Saturday, December 31, 2011

"She taught me how to imagine, and how to dream. She gave me wonderful memories, and left footprints on my heart " <3 <3 <3 





Jan,2011 --- Full of love :p
Feb,2011 ---- Proposed  :)
March,2011 ---- naughty Times and sad moment when she was going back to home :( :'(
April,2011 ---- Fighting on call , messages
May,2011 ---- Caring
June,2011 --- sharing tears
July,2011 ---- complicated
Aug,2011 --- Ignoring me
Sep,2011 --- Fighting on small matters
Oct,2011 --- She broke up ( full day only we have tears in our eyes )
Nov,2011 ---Ignoring me ( 14nov enter worst part of my till life , 21nov one of mine friend telling lie to snow white )
Dec,2011 --- she don't know me :'( :'(



     
wo  ek durse ke bill pay karna 
Pay ke baad bill half half apne paas rakhna :(
mumma se juth bol ke usse milne jaana 
Coaching bunk karna 
ek dusre ko daatna 
har choti choti baat pe gussa hona
raat bhar blanket mai rona 
time milte hi mis kol karna 
evening mai on time facebook open karna
sab yaad hai :'( :'( 
MISSING 2011 LOTS
 
  

  




How can I love again when I can't stop loving the one that hurt me so much ?




Lost love and its memories can last as long as we live, however, we do not lose the ability to love. Lost love in fact can teach us many things that we should have learned and we will probably value the new love and affection that comes our way. Love is an undying feeling that is bound to remain with us. Love is the feeling that makes each day valuable.



           God bless every couples who made for each other ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment